Hey Smart-e Pants!
From first in the nation to first in Indiana, our education opportunities rank above the rest!
The Evansville region offers award-winning education opportunities for everyone. Students can achieve the full spectrum of education - from Pre-K to a doctorate degree without leaving the region.
- Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation (EVSC) - EVSC is the Evansville's largest district where you can find numerous school options to fit you and your child's needs, grades Pre-K to high school.
- Warrick County School Corporation - Warrick County schools serve elementary through high school students in Boonville, Newburgh, Chandler, and the surrounding communities.
- Gibson County Schools - Gibson County schools are divide into three corporations: South Gibson County School Corporation, North Gibson County School Corporation, and East Gibson School District.
- MSD of Mt. Vernon - The MSD of Mt. Vernon serves all of Posey County.
- University of Southern Indiana - A public 4-year university enrolling 9,000 students in over 130 areas of study
- University of Evansville - A private 4-year university founded on tradition and academic excellence.
- Ivy Tech Community College - A two-year college offering career centric programs that meet regional employer demands.
- Oakland City University - A Christian-based university focused on all aspects of higher education development.
- Stone Family Center for Health Sciences - A branch of the IU School of Medicine, shared between the collaborative efforts of USI, UE, and IU.
Early Childcare and Education
Find the right early opportunities that fit your child in the Evansville region.
- Building Blocks helps take the guesswork out of choosing child care by providing parents with information and resources for childcare and preschool education in the region.
- Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation (EVSC) - Learn more about EVSC's early childhood education programs for children 6 weeks to 5 years old.