We collect the following information:
Domain name and email address (when possible) of visitors to our website.
Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email.
Aggregate information about what pages consumers access or visit.
User-specific information about what pages consumers access or visit.
We use Google Analytics to collect visitor information so we can improve our site.
The information we collect is used as follows:
Used to improve the content of our website.
Used to customize the content and/or layout of our website for each individual visitor.
Used to notify consumers about updates to our website.
Shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations.
Used to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
Disclosed when legally required at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation.
Disclosed to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws.
Disclosed to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
Provided to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change affecting the website.
To record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit.
To alert a visitor to new areas that we think might be of interest when the visitor returns to our website.
To record past activity at a website in order to provide better service when a visitor returns to our website.
To customize website content based on a visitor’s browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about new goings on in our community or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding information they have requested.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes, and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing to us at the above address.
We do not provide website visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in on the website.. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us email.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
Thread / Evansville Place Branding
300 SE Riverside Drive, Suite 200
Evansville, Indiana 47713
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, service names, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data complilations, scripts, and software, is the property of Thread / the Evansville Branding initiative or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. These elements are our trademarks and trade dress, and they may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not licensed or approved by us.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, this License Agreement is made between Gray Loon Outdoor Marketing Group, Inc. (“Licensor”), the owner of the mark E IS FOR EVERYONE (the "Mark") and the goodwill of the business symbolized in the Mark that has used and applied for registration of the Mark in the United States Patent and Trademark Office under Application No. 87/366,833 (including any and all subsequent registration of the Marks) (the "Application") and any individual, partnership, corporation or other corporate entity (“Licensee”) which uses the Mark and affirmatively agrees to these terms by clicking “I Agree” on the brand guide page. In consideration of the above and for other good and valuable consideration, Licensor and Licensee agree as follows:
- Licensor grants to Licensee a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use, in a non-misleading manner, the Mark in connection with the organization of live musical performances, cultural and arts events, sporting events, festivals and entertainment in Evansville, Indiana (the "Licensed Services"). The use granted under this provision includes the marketing and promotion of the Licensed Services. Licensor reserves the right to terminate this License Agreement at any time without any prior notice to Licensee.
- Licensee will use the Mark only in connection with the Licensed Services. Licensee will use its best efforts and skills in performing all its rights and obligations under this Agreement in order to protect the value and goodwill of the Mark. All uses of the Mark, whether used in the same or advertising of the Licensed Services, will show either the "circle R" (®) or "TM" symbol as instructed.
- Licensee warrants, covenants, and agrees that all Licensed Services will comply with all applicable government laws, rules, and regulations. Licensee will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Licensor, and Licensor's shareholders, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and affiliates, from any and all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, judgments, awards, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, legal fees, costs, and expenses, that may arise from Licensee's performance under this Agreement, including the wrongful use of the Mark or Licensed Services, any negligent act, omission, or violation of law, or any other breach of this Agreement. This paragraph will survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- Licensor will have the right, upon written request, to request samples of the Licensed Services and promotional material bearing the Mark. Licensee will have ten (10) business days to comply with any such written requests for this material.
- Licensee acknowledges Licensor's exclusive right, title and interest in and to the Mark, and Licensee will not at any time do or cause to be done any act or thing contesting or in any way impairing or tending to impair any part of Licensor's right, title and interest. In connection with the use of the Mark, Licensee will not in any manner represent that it has any ownership in the Mark or the Application (or subsequent Registration). In addition, Licensee acknowledges that its use of the Mark will not create in Licensee's favor any right, title or interest in or to the Mark, but that all uses of the Mark will inure to the benefit of Licensor. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, Licensee will cease and desist from all use of the Mark, and Licensee will at no time adopt, use, or register any word or mark that is similar to, or likely to be confused with, the Mark.
Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative reserves the right to refuse online service, terminate online accounts, and remove or edit online content at its sole discretion.
Visitors to this website may send emails and other communications to Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or injurious to third parties.
Your online communications to Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative are not permitted to contain or consist of software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, or any form of spam. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of an email or other content. We reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to remove or edit such submitted content.
Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative is not responsible or liable for any content you post. You will indemnify Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative for any claims resulting from content you supply.
Reliability of Content
Our intent is for the content on this website to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
This website is provided by Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative on an as-is and as-available basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or content of this website. Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent from this URL are free of viruses or harmful components. We will not be liable for damages of any kind in connection with the use of this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If those laws apply to you, you may have additional rights.
If you violate or threaten the intellectual property rights of Thread / the Evansville Branding Initiative, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Indiana. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other dispute relating to your visit to this website will be submitted to confidential arbitration in Evansville, Indiana. Arbitration under this agreement will be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration under this agreement may be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.